Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I'm Sorry But...WTF

Um, everybody...everyone...may I have your attention please. Everybody...settle down. I'd like to make an announcement... Paris Hilton is retiring. Now if someone would just tell me FROM WHAT - I'll stop banging my head up against the wall. MSN reports that Paris Hilton is retiring... That's right. Read all about it: http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=193809&GT1=6657 I'm sorry, I don't want to write about this kind of stuff, but I almost choked on my tomato when I read this over lunch. Apparently Paris is retiring from "public life". Uh huh. O...kay. I just want someone to explain to me how a woman like Paris Hilton retires - the same woman who said ON THE OPRAH SHOW - "What's that thing called, that washes clothes?" Um, a washing machine, Paris... *wink wink* *nudge nudge*. How can someone like that make a statement such as "I'm retiring from public life" and have it printed online even - as a serious bit of news. I don't quite understand how you retire from public life...she says that she no longer plans to "go out" and stuff... Okey Dokey...so we will never see her again then, right? Ever? Hrm. Happy Retirement. Oh, was that rude? Ugh, I'm so frustrated I can't even comment anymore.

No comments: