Friday, June 17, 2005

It's Friday...

Well I don't have much to say today...it has been kind of a boring, uneventful week. Hopefully this weekend I'll have time to read through this whole blogging process a little bit better so I can get pictures uploaded and maybe a redesign, and I've got plenty of errands to run to keep me busy from visiting with my little bro and fam, to some quality time with myself and the bookstore and shopping for Father's day. Happy Father's Day to my dad, my brother Oren and my friends, Michael Jay, John "Hank" Mitchell and Martin Anthony. And of course, the "Pro" my grandfather Joseph Eugene Lemay - the world just isn't the same without him. It's "Garage Sale" Weekend here in Bucktown which should make for some excellent people watching...here's hoping I'll have some fun things to report by Monday.

No comments: