Monday, July 18, 2005

Early Morning Drivel

I got up early this morning and barely slept last night...of course that could be because I slept on the couch with the lights and the TV on in order to not over sleep this morning... Anyway, I'm not entirely alert enough to come up with something insightful to write about so here are a few pointless thoughts from my head this early...Monday...morning. - Apparently everyone is reading Harry Potter besides me. I feel so left out. - I hate all news channels. I now listen to the BBC audio stream at work...and I only put up with that because of the cool accents. Where have all the real journalists gone? - I've become a big fan of John Wayne despite my constant battle to not turn out like my father. - I've decided to forgive Jennifer Garner for marrying Ben Affleck (besides, he was good in Good Will Hunting), and to forgive Angelina Jolie for hanging out with Brad Pitt due to the fact that I had an extensive dream about being at the Oscars with Jennifer Aniston, Pitt and Jolie and I woke up feeling really odd about it. - The Harry Potter thing is really getting to me. I must put off all other books I am reading and pick up where I left off...#3. - JK Rowling is a genius. - Congratulations to Sandra Bullock! She's married to that West Coast Choppers guy. Mazal Tov!

No comments: