Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Morning Rundown...

Ahhhh mornings. What fun, what fun. I really don't have anything to say but I wanted to blog anyway. Because I had to dress up today (I'm not purposely rhyming). I had to dress up because we have these important people coming in to work. I miss my jeans right now. When I got to work we had to move a glass top table from one office, down a few steps, around the corner and down the hall to another office and a leather sectional down the hall, around the corner and up a few steps to the previous office. I don't like having to move things in the morning. The office we took the sectional too belongs to my boss. The amusing thing is we took the sectional apart, seats, seat backs and all and left all the pieces in a jumble in the center of the floor so he'll have to move them all himself and put them together. So he'll have a fine morning...she said as she drank her Starbucks and laughed maniacally.... Muhahahaha.