Friday, January 19, 2007

ms. sleepy

I am completely exhausted and can't wait to go to sleep.

So here's all I have to say for tonight.

I'm going to put it out there for animal enthusiasts to check out the premiere episode of Ms. Adventure tonight, January 19th at 9 pm ET. Try to get hooked on it. Later this season, the girl rappels into a toxic bat cave and has a run-in with a zebra for chrissakes.

Ms. Adventure - a.k.a. Rachel Reenstra reminded me of my friend Nicole from the second she got on the phone. An insanely fast talker with a joke at the ready.

My own critique of my interview is something I'll blog about this weekend...after some sleep...since lack of sleep is what has me hesitant about the interview in the first place.

Also - just a side note of what's to come: I turn 27 next week. And I am having a tough time with age right now. I've taken plenty of notes on my reservations on the subject so be prepared.

No comments: