Friday, February 09, 2007

the secret

I am not a New-Agey kind of gal. So I don't know if there is anything to this "Secret" that Oprah's all talking about.

But I am a curious gal. And I question a lot. So I watched the film. And I'm still uncertain. It sounds good. It also sounds simple...in a way. It sounds like a way of thinking.

There's probably plenty I could ramble on about in regards to the "Secret"...but it's late and I haven't though about it enough to ramble about it. So take a look at 'part one' yourself...and see if you're interested enough to jump into part two. I was compelled enough to watch it all - and I'm a skeptic.

Either way...a lot of people believe this. Which is kind of interesting in itself. And it has made me question...which is not unusual. What is unusual - is that it has me questioning...what I want.

No comments: