Friday, June 24, 2005

On the Agenda for this Weekend:
- Friday is anybody's guess - I could spend all night bathed in the glow of my apartment lights hard at work (read: no plans, nothing to do, all alone and at the computer), or I could be enjoying an authentic Midwestern Friday night (read: sitting at a friend's house drinking beer and eatin' burgers or steaks from the grill). - Saturday - It's Ladies Night, and the Paint's Just Right - When Kim (picture to be added soon :) said to me, "Hey, let's do something the night of Mike's bachelor party", I was thinking a nice dinner and some fun girl stuff like some good old movies and a couple glasses of wine, some fun conversation, taking care of some things for the wedding... Not another paint job. To date I have helped Kim paint one house she didn't even move in to, a spare bedroom in a house she doesn't even live in anymore and half of a living room in said, abandoned house. I don't even like painting. Stace is doing the ceiling. I need new friends. - Sunday's a Double Header - Quality time with the little bro. Dustin will be off to college soon, so I have to grab all the time with him that I can. It's really bittersweet when you realize what a good person that pain in the ass little bro of yours has grown to become and how little time you have with him before he's off to the wonderful world of Ramen Noodles & Natural Light Beer. So we're off to the "multi-plex" (does anybody call it that anymore?) for a little tasty scandal with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in Mr. & Mrs. Smith and possibly some bewitching fun with Nicole Kidman and Will Ferrell in Bewitched. If he skips out on me I'll be pissed. Other Little Hopes & Dreams: I just might branch out into a three-blog extravaganza. A detailed plan is being drawn up, consultants are being consulted...hopefully we'll see some action soon. Mine eyes are crossing...So many books to finish this summer before class starts up again and takes up all my time...a list is being compiled. Apricot Sticky Toffee Pudding - will I try making this again? Will I be successful? One can never tell. By the way, find the recipe here.
Those damn papparazzi...

No comments: