Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Quick Note

I haven't the faintest idea of what I'm doing with these pictures. So if it looks a little crazy - just give me a couple of days to work it out. I haven't the time right now anyway - I'm working...don't worry though, it will get better. In regards to the Alpha Mom post - I didn't even scratch the surface of what Alpha Mom TV has been developed to accomplish and provide for mothers everywhere and I didn't nearly do the article justice. I found the whole idea of the Alpha Mom fascinating and if you have friends like me who are having babies and you're just not sure, or if you're a mommy-to-be in search of whatever literature you can find - or even an old pro at the whole mommy thing - you'll want to read the article and find out about the changing face of what it means to be a mother. You can read the full article here: http://www.newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/features/12026/index.html

No comments: