Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Faulty Gauges

I'm trying to gauge what my day will be like by my morning...but SO far...
  • I woke up late. I sleep on a floor. Waking up shouldn't be a problem.
  • My lovely neighbors across the hall apparently had a little "lovers quarrel" this morning and wanted to let the whole building in on it. So they opened the door and had it in the hallway. All I heard was "son of a bitch" and something about "macaroni and cheese".
  • I almost choked on a piece of bagel - (the hazards of trying to munch quickly because you're late) - and had to contemplate the possibility that my airway could have been fatally obstructed - and nobody would have been the wiser.
  • Change is NOT impossible!!! I picked up a Pumpkin Spice latte this morning from my friendly Starbucks and it filled me with joy and thoughts of fall.
  • As I was heading into work, the license plate on the car in front of me read: "LOVEKEN".

No, no, no.

No comments: