Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just Another Morning...

Okay so this morning...I went to Starbucks. I really shouldn't have because I have a healthy supply of coffee and milk at my house, but I hadn't been to Starbucks in at least a month and the temptation was just too much to bear. So I went. That's right. I charged it. I'm not ashamed to say so. I'm a broke, 25 year old coffee addict. My toffee nut latte is heaven. More good news this morning? Is it possible? It is. On the radio I heard that ABC has inked a deal to provide info and more from your favorite soaps and shows via your cell phone. Guess what little itsy bitsy show is included? That's right - ALIAS. Jen, don't spit on my show... In other news, I would appreciate if everyone would cross their fingers for my buddy Jon. He's going to see about working on the railroad today and hopefully he gets the job. I say hopefully not just because he wants it, or because it would be good money and his family would not have to struggle so much...but because every time I see him I can greet him by singing - "I've been working on the railroad...all the live long day!" And that would be fun for me. I'll have more in a bit...I feel like surfing right now. *Incidentally - ABC will be airing a 2 hour special on Peter Jennings' life as a reporter tonight.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Okay first of all...we're not talking Jennifer... We are talking Sydney Bristow here, okay? And if Ben makes an appearance...well it better be just one. YOU ARE NOT A FAN. Be done with you! Go scoop some kitty litter.