Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Just Another Morning...

Okay so this morning...I went to Starbucks. I really shouldn't have because I have a healthy supply of coffee and milk at my house, but I hadn't been to Starbucks in at least a month and the temptation was just too much to bear. So I went. That's right. I charged it. I'm not ashamed to say so. I'm a broke, 25 year old coffee addict. My toffee nut latte is heaven. More good news this morning? Is it possible? It is. On the radio I heard that ABC has inked a deal to provide info and more from your favorite soaps and shows via your cell phone. Guess what little itsy bitsy show is included? That's right - ALIAS. Jen, don't spit on my show... In other news, I would appreciate if everyone would cross their fingers for my buddy Jon. He's going to see about working on the railroad today and hopefully he gets the job. I say hopefully not just because he wants it, or because it would be good money and his family would not have to struggle so much...but because every time I see him I can greet him by singing - "I've been working on the railroad...all the live long day!" And that would be fun for me. I'll have more in a bit...I feel like surfing right now. *Incidentally - ABC will be airing a 2 hour special on Peter Jennings' life as a reporter tonight.

2 comments:

Cat Lady said...

RIP Peter!!

Alias........Come on, there are better things in life then Jennifer. I told you Ben will be making an appearance......not just once, but many of times!!

Jessica said...

Okay first of all...we're not talking Jennifer... We are talking Sydney Bristow here, okay? And if Ben makes an appearance...well it better be just one. YOU ARE NOT A FAN. Be done with you! Go scoop some kitty litter.