Saturday, August 13, 2005

Rather Uneventful

Today was a rather odd day. Aside from the fact that work was boring and it dragged on forever - I felt better than I have in a while. I am excited to start planning a move to Arizona - even if it is the better of 6 mos away. I might even grab a hook-up with the good ol' Jewish boys at Moishes (thank god for family businesses...). But the rest of the day seemed odd. Nothing really happened...everything seems to be hanging in the air. It just seemed like for a Friday, an end to a week that was stressful and emotional - there should have been a bigger finish. But there wasn't. In the meantime - my friend Leslie has started her own blog. Yes, she is about to unleash herself on the world - please people, find a safe and sturdy place to take cover. Tomorrow - Deana's. Need I say more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, you really didn't need to tell people about the waste of space I call a blog.