Thursday, August 04, 2005

Update

I have been holed up in my apartment for the past two weeks on a little "vacation" as some like to call it. It has sent me spiraling into a preponderance of pondering - I just had to use that phrase - that is currently bordering on depression. This is one of my lighter moments, so I thought I'd blog - because I've been sucking at it lately. What I've learned from my two weeks at home is this: #1.) I hate brown carpet. #2.) Carpet in the bathroom is even worse. #3.) That "Judging Amy" is a great show. That's it. That's pretty much all I've learned. Want an update from the past 24/48 hours? Well, 'Congrats' are due to Mike & Jeremey. They've been sworn in as South Bend Police Officers and I am looking forward to plenty of SB Police barbecues with plenty of single police officers in attendance. Rachel, Mart & Alexa are back from Arizona!!! It's about time. I am glad they are back. When Rachel and I talk we always end up going into directions that would take up a lot more space than I'm willing to devote here and now. I'm glad she's back. Leslie is suffering from a mystery 24 hour bug. I hope she's feeling better. As for me...nothing really is new, I'm afraid. I hope whoever reads this - if anybody still does - understands that if the posts are few and far between for a while...I hope it doesn't last much longer. I'm trying to come up with other things to write about and I have been staying away from the news simply because...I haven't felt like listening to it lately...but I promise to try and come up with something. Here's to tomorrow...

No comments: