Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Answers: Part Two

Okay, I have to ante up to Leslie's questions now...we'll leave the ugly one for last, okee dokee? #1.) Will I still watch Alias if Michael Vartan is kicked off and "Benfleck" takes his place and is a series regular? Ahem. Yes. I may not be happy about Bfleck...but I'll watch it. I'm loyal. I can do it. #2.) When are we taking our road trip? We've talked about it for years now... True. We have. Basically, I'm really bad with money. I probably could still take a road trip without a lot of money, but I'd be stressed out about it for a while. So all I can say is, if I find myself with some money, then we could go in between semesters...otherwise, I have a cross country drive I'm going to have to make next summer. Does that count? #3.) Why do you feel you can't talk to anyone about how you're feeling lately? Hrm. Well, here's hoping I don't offend anyone and get a bunch of emails or phone calls but here goes: It's not that I feel I can't. It's that I choose not to. It may not seem like it, but I'm a very private person, and I don't like talking about my feelings or my issues. Depending on the issue itself, I might seek out a friend and unload, and people just have to understand that I go to different friends for different things. That's why I love all my friends so much, because they are all different and I know I can go to any one of them whenever for whatever. More importantly though - all my friends should realize that - I do actually talk about my issues. Right here. I write them. That's what I do. It's easier, trust me. I have talked about some stuff to a couple of friends lately, but it's not nearly as easy to talk about it as it is to write about it. The fact that you read this, means that you're included in whatever my issues are. I don't know if that makes any sense at all...I hope it does. I really don't feel like any of my friends are better than another. That was a hard lesson to learn, but I know that each one is just as valuable as the other in their own way. So if I'm having a rough time, and anybody out there feels like I haven't come to them about it, don't worry...there will come another rough time, and I will probably show up on your doorstep then. Good question. Next up? Well I got my idea for this open forum from another blog that I regularly visit, so I took the questions others asked her and I'm going to answer them for myself and post them up. Probably pretty soon because I don't feel like working today.

No comments: