Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Answers: Part One

Okay, last week my friend Sarah asked me three questions.... Here you go, Bags: 1.)What is the one place you must see before you leave this earth? I'm going to have to answer Israel to that one. There are so many places that I really want to see, but I just don't think I could leave the earth without seeing Israel. Politically and biblically it holds a lot within its borders. There are two places though, above all else in Israel I would want to see... First, the wailing wall. Second, the road on which it is said that Rachel is buried. In Hebrew, I am named after her and her story and the studies of her have always been something important to me. 2.)What's your biggest fear in life? Ick. Well...death. But not the death itself. I mean, you only die once, so there's not much to fear when it comes to dying. But I'm afraid I'll die without worth. That I will not have done enough here. Not enough good, anyway. I think we're all meant to leave something behind when we go and it can be anything from a family to a legacy of work to even the smallest thing you've done for someone else that maybe made a difference. I have never felt that I have contributed anything to this world. My biggest fear is that I'll still have not done anything before I die... I'm not sure if that makes sense or not. 3.)It's the season finale of Lost and Alias...you can only watch one and you'll never be able to see the other one again...which do you choose? Pffffffffffffttttttttttt! Hands down man, Alias. I can't think of a single television event that I would watch over that show. If I could be Sydney Bristow for just one day...it would be a dream come true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but she looks like crap in that picture! But thanks for answering the questions!!

Jessica said...

Well of course she looks like crap! She had just stolen a BMW, scaled a fence, climbed a wall, snuck through an air ventilation system, had her head held under water until she could barely breathe and then was beaten up by two Taiwanese soldiers. At this point she's cuffed to a chair and has been drugged. In two minutes, a man in glasses is going to yank one of her molars out.

Sheeeeesh....