Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Danger, Will Robinson...

I'm feeling in a very dangerous mood today. Quite sarcastic. Good humor overall. To quote my good friend, Mart, one of those "I'm damn good" days. I just feel damn good. I can't really help myself. Yesterday was ridiculously dramatic at work. And I got annoyed. So I shot an email off to the CEO (don't think me all brave, there's only six of us, she's right next door and she was just out to lunch) discussing what I felt our short-comings were and how they were affecting us and what I thought we should do about them. It went over well so I scribbled ideas excitedly into the night, surfing the web and reading all that I could. And today I just feel damn good. I'm cracking jokes, I'm getting work done, I'm not in any kind of mildly-depressing-introspective mood... But be not mistaken. It's a dangerous mood my friend. It's one of those that the littlest thing will just destroy. If one person lacks in a sense of humor...exudes a selfish attitude....calls me just to explain how depressed they are....If one person gets in my way when I stop at Wal-Mart for groceries....I could snap. It's anybody's guess people. It's anybody's guess.